3.13.2008

Aerial of Wrigley Field with Chicago Skyline



This is one of my favorite Aerial Photos of Chicago. Being a fan of both the Cubs and city of Chicago, there is nothing better than to showcase both in one photograph.

The photo was taken about 5 years ago during a Cubs night game. Wrigley Field really stands out from high above the Northside area along with Clark Street set on a diagonal into the heart of the loop area. Chicago truly has one of the best skylines in the world.

In order to take this shot I had to rent out a small airplane and get a pilot to fly. As he made passes by Wrigley Field I would have to hold the window up yet at the same time hold my camera steady and focus on what I was trying to capture.

The city looks a lot different from high above. It is a sight that many Chicagoans will never be able to experience and I am fortunate to say that I have done it multiple times.

After seeing the amazing view from far above Wrigley Field, fly high with online betting and make extra cash before landing.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: